Sunday 27 January 2013

Haven & Pancake Sundays

My favourite TV program is Haven and for Christmas my lovely big sister bought me series 1 and 2 on DVD, so I am now spending my Sunday afternoons watching episodes of Haven while eating a stack of pancakes (pancake being the preferred food of one of the Haven main characters).

For the last 2 weeks I have been using the recipe in Happy Herbivore with some additional ingredients:

Week 1 - Gingerbread pancakes (made using Starbucks gingerbread syrup) and Chocolate chip pancakes:

Week 2 - Double chocolate pancakes (I used chocolate oat milk instead of plain soya and I added cocoa powder) served with Summer Fruit pie filling:


Both tuned out well, but I am going to try a different recipe next week as they were a little lacklustre & doughy.

No comments:

Post a Comment