Saturday 7 February 2015

Vegan Slow Cooking For 2 Or Just For You Week 2

This week I have cooked another 4 recipes from this book and have enjoyed it much more than last week:

Banana Fosters For Breakfast
OK I have to admit that I baked this in the oven. This is for 2 reasons, firstly I reduced it down to a 1 person serving, secondly my history with slow cooking these types of recipes is bad and usually ends up with the smoke alarms going off
So what was the recipe like? Really tasty, filling and moreish. A great breakfast for a cold morning



Can't Be Beat Curried Bean Dip
I really didn't think this would be good, but it tasted great. Warming and spicy without too much heat. A nice recipe but be warned it does make a mess of the slow cooker


Potato, Green and Chickpea Curry
I love this. It was quite watery for a curry, but the flavour was excellent. I really enjoyed this


Creamy Green Chili Corn Chowder
Again I really loved this, it was full of flavour. I did reduce the amount of chili quite a bit, but it still packed a punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment